All Proceeds Go To the Front Royal Pregnancy Center

Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Blog Sharing

Okay, so here is another stolen thing from someone else....I promise one from myself soon.  But in the meantime, I think you all should take a look at this blog, That Most Holy Heart by Fr. Rich Mastrogiacomo.  I found it after watching a video of him playing the drums (posted on Aggie Catholics) which had in its description that he is the youngest ordained priest in the history of the Church in the U.S.  I am currently having a difficult time authenticating this claim, but I found his blog in my searches.  He quite obviously says it better, but he is very musically inclined, and uses his talents in an interesting and unique way (Fulton Sheen with music overlay, anyone?).  Go and check him out.  

2 comments:

  1. Is Fr. Richard Mastrogiacomo still an ordained priest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Pepe,

      I don't know. I haven't tried researching him in a while, and I couldn't find much when I originally tried to Google him.

      Delete