Thursday, December 5, 2013

Name Changes

Well, I have finally decided on new nicknames for people. As much as I was leaning towards Italian due to my heritage (I'm 25% Italian), and briefly considered Irish (also a large part of my heritage) but decided it would be nice if people could pronounce them, so we're going with Spanish. Plus, we do call Joe "Jose" sometimes, so if people get in the habit of mentally referring to the kids as such it won't be a big deal if they slip out occasionally in person. :)
Thus, from now on J.B. shall be known as Jose and John shall be Juan, or more probably Juanito because I can't wait to post pictures of a little Juanito burrito in January! ;)

And the Martian shall henceforth be known as Code Monkey. Though, I must say, the company he works for is simply spectacular, and outside of working the same occupation, there really are no similarities between him and the song. *shrug*

Trying out the iPad today, and pretty sure I much prefer a real keyboard for typing, which means any posts done on the iPad will be short and infrequent. I had plans to write up a post about something which has been on my mind for a while (there are actually a few topics I've been ruminating on), but life happens so all you get is a nickname update. I'm really trying to get a bit more order and discipline into my life, and blogging is among the things I hope will help with that, or at least will benefit from it.

As it is, it's past bedtime, so I guess I should wrap up.

1 comment:

  1. Hello meen, I've been following your blog for almost 6 months now without leaving any comment so I decided to quickly say hi today, just so you know you've got a fan somewhere. LOL. Your blog makes sense to me just like http://danieluyi.com, another similarly interesting blog that I'm also a fan of.

    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete