All Proceeds Go To the Front Royal Pregnancy Center

Friday, April 4, 2014

Natural Cleaning Products - Radiantly You

     I've never really been a believer in natural products, especially when it comes to cleaning. I mean, if natural stuff worked, why would people turn to something artificial? If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right? As such, I've been hesitant to try any, lest I end up wasting my money on products that don't work. Well, a couple months ago, a friend introduced me to a new company, Radiantly You, that makes 100% natural products, and given my growing chewy granola-ness, I figured I'd give them a try, and document the results to see if they really were effective. Much to my surprise, I have been very impressed!  
         So, if I can figure it out (the pics are on my phone, sorry for the quality) here is photographic evidence how awesome this stuff is! (They say a picture is worth a thousand words; I guess we'll see!)

Tub Scrub:
So, I cleverly remembered to take a halfway through cleaning shot.
I'm still figuring out the best way to use the Tub Scrub, but I
used it straight from the container, and scrubbed with a blue Scotch scrubby.


Yes, that is a onesie - the toddler got a hold of someone's wine. *sigh*
But what better way to test the laundry detergent?
This was after it sat for a day, because I didn't have enough laundry to justify a load.

This is after being thrown into the wash, untreated.
Luckily I remembered not to dry it.

And the "final" product, after I treated it with just the detergent,
and washed it a second time. I say a quoted final, because
I haven't checked the status of it since I've washed it again.
I was pleased enough with what I got.
It also removed armpit stains from one of my shirts
that had been there for I don't know how long.

     Well, there you have it. Proof all-natural products actually do work! In addition to their Cleaning line, they also have Beauty, Health, and Baby stuff. Click HERE to learn more about this amazing company started by a stay at home mom! For the laundry detergent and tub scrub, click HERE

*And, in the interest of full disclosure, since trying the products I have joined the Radiantly You team as an Independent Wellness Guide. My choice to do so was very much influenced by the effectiveness of their products, and their affordability. I will receive no compensation from Radiantly You for this review.* 

3 comments:

  1. Can you tell me more about the baby stuff? Did you tried them? Or your friend who introduced you the company?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate!

      Thanks for your interest! There are few specifically baby items, because basically everything is safe to use for everyone in the family, but I have tried everything and have yet to be disappointed. :) Their Calendula Booty Balm took care of lingering diaper rash in April that coconut oil and Burt's Bees couldn't heal, and the two niños have been rash free ever since.

      Feel free to email me if you have anymore questions!

      www.radiantlyyou.com/jenn21

      Delete
  2. Recently I got some recipes to make natural cleaning products; actually my house cleaners shared all these secret products and tips to make them. And trust me guys it’s very easy to make them at home.

    ReplyDelete