An Announcement

          I know I haven't been posting much, even though I said I would as part of my Lenten resolution.  Well, here is the reason, and a fitting announcement on this celebration of the feast of the Annunciation:  WE ARE EXPECTING!!!!  
         Yes, I know that doesn't really seem like a very good reason for not writing at least something, but I have been battling the fatigue and nausea that is customary for many in the first trimester, not that it has been terrible - just enough to throw me off my game.  Furthermore, it is quite difficult to post of one subject, when such an amazing one as my pregnancy is always foremost in my mind!  All other subjects seem to pale in comparison.  
          Anyway, I have a lot of things to do today, and as I seem to be feeling pretty alright, I might as well get started on what I can do, for as long as I feel up to it.  More posts most assuredly to come in the future, for six more months at least.  After that, it'll depend on me and Baby Chick's schedule.  

Comments